About Lev Paukman, M.D.
New York City Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Lev J. Paukman, M.D., Ph.D. at Paukman BioAge Clinic is known as a highly acclaimed and respected physician. Dr. Paukman began his career in Russia where he completed medical school and also got his Ph.D. His medical training continued in the United States with both a Residency in Internal Medicine and a Fellowship in Cardiology at Mount Sinai affiliation.
With over forty years of clinical experience and having treated nearly 17,000 patients, Dr. Paukman’s expertise includes Internal Medicine, Cardiology, as well as drug addiction therapy and rehabilitation. Dr. Paukman is also bringing the concept of alternative/preventive and anti-aging medicine as well as holistic wellness to his patients. Since early 1980’s Dr. Paukman has practiced medicine in prestigious New York City hospitals. In 1983 he founded a private medical practice serving the tri-state area of New York.
Through his career Dr. Paukman has received numerous professional appointments and prestigious public credits as his research has been published in major medical publications. He has been participating in multiple conferences and symposiums for Anti-Aging medicine and he is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, dedicated to enhancing the quality and extending the length of the human lifespan. Dr. Paukman specializes in Cardiology, Drug Addiction And Rehabilitation, Hormone Therapy, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, and Wellness And Anti-Aging.
Education And Medical Training
- 1960 – 1966 – Saratov State Medical University: Studied Cardiology & Internal Medicine
- 1967 – 1976 – Intensive scientific research to obtain PhD while working as a professor. Attending consultant in cardiology at a Medical University clinic
- 1976 – 1977 – Attending physician as University Hospital & physician in intensive care unit
- 1977 – 1979 – Continuing education & obtained NYC medical state license
- 1979 – 1981 – Interfaith Medical Center: Residency in Internal Medicine
- 1981 – 1982 – Mount Sinai Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1982 – 1983 – St. Vincent’s Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1983 – Present – In private practice at Medical Director of Multispecialty Medical Group
Renowned for his personal generosity and compassion to those less fortunate, Dr. Paukman has received numerous awards for his relentless philanthropic activities and communal involvement. He is a committed public servant, who works tirelessly on behalf of the Ethnic Russian Community.
New York City Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Lev J. Paukman, M.D. at Paukman BioAge Clinic in New York has over 40 years of experience treating patients. He is dedicated to enhancing the quality of and extending the length of your life. To learn more about how Dr. Paukman can help you, call Paukman BioAge Clinic in New York City today for a free consultation!